Monday, May 27, 2024

Hedgehog is on the way

I received notification from UPS that Hedgehog has shipped our yarn. We might see the new colours (and a restock) by the end of the week but more than likely it will be next week.




It was one year ago today that we received information on the Smalliday Sets from Emma’s. Here is the shawl that I knit with mine called Flora Daze (pattern purchased on Ravelry). I’m hoping that we will receive information soon for the 2024 set. 



What is a Smallilday Set? 

25 individually wrapped Smalls (our mini skeins)- perfect for treating yourself or a loved one to a small-a-day for 25 days! The colors are specially developed for this set - each a beautiful and colorful surprise intended to be unwrapped each day of December through Christmas Day! These are available in both our Practically Perfect Sock Smalls (80% Superwash Merino / 20% Nylon - 2,025 total yards) and Simply Spectacular DK Smalls (75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon - 1,250 total yards). 

I was in the store very early this morning to pack boxes. Unfortunately I was there much longer than expected. I needed boxes from the shed and the rain was coming down sideways. I waited until I could run and get just a bit wet, not totally soaked. The rain then started coming down in buckets again. I was in the store for a while longer until it slowed so I could stop at Canada Post and the UPS store. There will be lots of happy fibre people tomorrow. Thankfully I wasn’t too wet. By the time I got home the sun was out. 

All 3 dogs decided to visit dad. I think there is room for at least one more 😀.

No comments: