Thursday, May 23, 2024

Pizza Thursday

Lynn’s Calypso Worsted is finished and it looks amazing!!! I was briefly in the store this morning to ship a box and get Lynn started for the day. I had to run so we didn’t get outside pictures. I was so excited that the sweater was finished that I asked Lynn to put it on for quick photos. Then I spent the afternoon at home.

Pattern: Calypso Worsted (purchased on Ravelry)

Yarn: Le Lambswool (light grey) and Dream State (On The Low)

Size: 3



Mr. UPS brought two large boxes from Rowan. Alex was in with Lynn this afternoon and they unpacked all the Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze. Then they straightened the Kidsilk Haze. Lynn sent me this picture. This shelf is all the full bags. It will be much easier to find the extra stock - they put the bags in numerical order. Tomorrow I will be updating the website.
I was home because we were having our barbecue professionally cleaned. Dad, Beth and I did it last summer and it took forever. We had a huge mess and I hate to admit that we did a really poor job.
It was Pizza Thursday. Dad’s first pizza in over 5 weeks and he ate it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m so happy your Dad is doing so well.
Excellent
Cheryl. Aka seajaes on ravelry

Lois Evensen said...

I'm glad to see your dad is doing better!

That sweater is gorgeous! It fits perfectly, too. Just lovely.

Luba said...

Glad to see he’s doing well.