Sunday, May 05, 2024

Happy Sunday

Lesley Anne Robinson (Knit Graffiti) has a new shawl pattern called Reydiant that you can purchase on Ravelry.

May the Fourth Be With You!! Introducing my Women of Star Wars shawl for 2024!!!

Reydiant : The Force awakens with this semi-circle two-color brioche shawl, inspired by Rey Skywalker, her iconic hairdo and the dichotomy she faces in her trials. Will you choose the Light Side or the Dark Side? 

Yarn Notes:

Grab 4 skeins of fingering / sock yarn in 2 colors for this brioche shawl pattern! I highly recommend high contrast for the pattern to really pop, using the lightest color as your Main Color. Semi-solid or tonal yarns are perfect for this, maybe with a bit of speckles.

I was scared of Brioche before I tried it. Now that I’ve done it I love it. There are great videos online from Very Pink Knits, Stephen West and Andrea Mowry that show you how to Brioche.


Dad had a visitor yesterday afternoon. Boscoe stayed in the truck while Beth went upstairs to get dad. It was dad’s first venture outside and he enjoyed seeing the sun and Boscoe.



3 comments:

Tracy said...

That’s great news, I’m sure they both enjoyed the visit:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read about your father's struggle. Thinking of all of you, Julie Ann. ❤️๐Ÿงถ

sarah said...

So glad to see your dear father improving. Pet therapy is only second to yarn therapy. ๐Ÿ’•