Tuesday, May 07, 2024

May Hours

The May Crazy Beautiful Color from Emma’s will be arriving tomorrow. We will also have a restock of Practically Perfect Sock, Practically Perfect Smalls and Theme Packs.

I just looked back at my posts and saw that I forgot to talk about our hours for May. 

We are going to open an hour later from Wednesday - Friday (now noon). This will give me time to visit dad before opening the store. I have to fit my visits in between his appointments. This morning he had his shower at 7:30. Then at 10 he had speech therapy. I arrived just as they were finishing. This afternoon he had occupational therapy at 2. They are keeping him busy.

The dogs are all asleep while I’m writing. Fred slept on my bed for part of last night. He isn’t good at sharing. You can push him and kick him but he won’t move. We’ll see if he joins me again tonight.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

We've been traveling so I haven't checked in for awhile. I hope your Dad does well. Positive thoughts from Ohio. Hugs.