Thursday, May 09, 2024

Dark Side

Isabell Kraemer has a new shawl pattern that you can purchase on Ravelry.
Via con me is a symmetrical triangular shawl, worked back and forth from the top down with the yarn held double throughout. Starting with a garter tab cast on, stitches are increased every RS row at both edges and at the center of the shawl. Instructions for the lace pattern are written out (line by line) and charted. The combination of the cute and easy lace pattern and the wide textured border give this shawl a sophisticated yet casual look.

Isabell held two strands of lace weight together for shawl but she says that you can use one strand of fingering/sport. The shawl is knit on a 4mm needle.





Blogger was being fussy earlier today when I started my post. It wouldn’t let me add pictures on my iPad. I tricked it though - I logged in on my phone and now we have pretty pictures.
I’m home now and Blogger decided to cooperate. Here is a brand new colours of Dyed in the Wool - Dark Side. Yes I have a skein wound to see how it knits up 😀
And we have two brand new colours of Dream State - Opia is above and Holy Toledo is below.


No comments: