Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Outdoor Sale

The weather looks good for Saturday so we are doing an outdoor sale. August 21 from 9am - noon.

  • For the safety of everyone coming masks are required.
  • Payment by debit or credit card.
  • The store will NOT be open for in store shopping
  • Park in the empty lot beside the store.
  • Weather permitting.

If you know of items you need ahead of time (knitting needles, accessories...), please order online and choose Curbside Pick Up. Preferably before noon on Friday. Mark in the notes that you are coming and we will have it outside waiting for you.

What will be outside?

  1. We have gone through some of our hand dyed sock yarns and they will be on sale. $20 for 100grams. Don’t worry - we have lots of yarn. There will be enough for everyone. There will be new colours that were not out last month.
    • Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock
    • Lorna's Laces Solemate
    • Mountain Colors Twizzlefoot
    • Prism Saki
    • Plus others but their names escape me right now
  2. Della Q bags
  3. New samples since our last sale - a shawl and a cardigan that I haven’t talked about
  4. Yarns from Old Soul Fiber will be marked down
  5. Popular kits from the last sale
  6. Samples from when we did the outdoor sale last fall
I tried to add more sweater kits this time.

I saw on Instagram that Stephen West has two new shawl patterns coming out on Friday. We will try and make up a few kits. You can see the shawls here.

There could be a preview of a new fall yarn for you to see and order for the launch date.

We are ready for the September 1st launch of Rowan. The Felted Tweed Colour yarn and books have arrived. Yes, I cast on the Jade Scarf. We have kits online for preorder.

Now I’m going to knit a few rows on my scarf. Yes I am addicted. The scarf is knit in the round so there is no purling. You don’t have to worry about the back of your work because it will be inside your scarf. I wish I could knit faster because I want to see the colours change.

No comments: