Sunday, August 22, 2021

Jade is growing

I love fair isle knitting and this scarf is not disappointing me. It is knit in the round so all your floats (and ends) will be on the inside of the scarf. The scarf is addictive because you want to see how the next colour is going to look. Felted Tweed is a beautiful yarn to knit with.
We had a good time at our outdoor sale yesterday. Thanks to everyone who stopped by. All was good but it was really hot. I came home and napped. The rest of the afternoon and evening was resting and knitting. 
The funniest part of the day is the men who pull into the parking lot beside the store thinking that we are having a garage sale. They drive slowly and you can see them straining to see what is going on. Then you can see the disappointment as they drive away.



















The Great British Baking Show was taped earlier and Beth is watching it. I’m going to sign off and move in front of the TV with my knitting.

1 comment:

Meredith MC said...

I don’t know where your shop is, but this looks so lovely. Thank you for so generously sharing even with those of us not nearby.