Thursday, August 26, 2021

Preorder

Felted Tweed Colour is available on the website for preorder. Your order will be ready for pick up on Wednesday September 1. If we are mailing your parcel it will go in the mail on Monday or Tuesday depending on where you live.



Here are the garments in the Felted Tweed Colour magazine along with the sizes and yarn needed. These are not the clearest - I had to take screen shots from documents that Rowan sent to me. All the information will be on the Rowan website on Wednesday. You can also send me an email if you have questions.
Yarn is on the way to Lynda for the Forever Sweater. We are making it in the same colour - I really like it.

Did you notice that Rowan has expanded the sizing of their sweaters?





All the Rowan books and the Mode at Rowan books are online as well. I sorted the list so that the newest books are showing first. You can do this when looking on our site. If you want to see what is new in yarn you can click on ‘yarn’ at the top of the page and then ‘all yarn’. Now you can sort in the top right corner.
Click on Date, new to old and it shows what has been added recently.

I looked after Lucy this morning. 
This is not her happiest face. Her dad left her. When dad showed up she grabbed her leash from my hands and ran to the truck. Then I vacuumed and washed the floors. It is amazing how much hair she loses every day. If you look closely you can see that there is a shaved spot on her back. She has a hot spot. Thankfully we caught it quickly. Some antibiotics and lots of cleaning and she’ll be better by the time we go to the cottage.

It’s almost bed time. Beth is going to have me up early tomorrow morning. I can’t wait to see how big Jackson is.

No comments: