Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Swimming

Jackson went swimming yesterday. He is getting ready for the cottage - we are going up north in September. The cottage is booked for a week - I’m going for a few days.

Jade is growing. I am almost finished the first ball of rust. I have decided that I am not going to try and line up the colours. My ball is going to end with rust so if I want to keep the colour sequence I need to start the next ball with the dark wine/purple. That means winding off parts of balls and I don’t want to waste yarn. I will try and find a ball that will roughly continue the sequence but that’s as far as I’m willing to go. 
Here are the 8 colours of Felted Tweed Colour. Lynda and Diana are going to be knitting projects in it so we will have more store samples later this fall.

The Blue Earth Cowl from Blue Sky Fibers is knit with 4 skeins of American Scenic. We found this yarn when we were cleaning and it is beautiful. You can download the pattern for free on Ravelry.

The Long Island Cowl is knit with 2 skeins. The pattern is free on Ravelry.

A wonderful blend of alpaca, merino and silk, this limited edition Made in the U.S.A. yarn is a delight to knit. Offered in four heathered color options, this cowl is comfy and soft.
The yarn has been added to our Clearance section.

A few more rows then bed. Who am I kidding? A few rows means an hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Growing up there was a pool in our backyard. Our dog hated the water and she did not like it when anyone was in the pool. It was like she was afraid of what might happen. We had to keep her in the house when people were in the pool. Looks like your dog likes the water --which looks like a good thing.

LEISA DALY HANDMADE said...

Hi,
Love the blog. I was wondering if there is an sign up option on your blog where your daily posts are emailed to a reader inbox?
Thanks Leisa