Saturday, January 23, 2021

Artichoke

Diana finished Only Good Vibes (pattern purchased on Ravelry). It is gorgeous! The yarn is Hedgehog Skinny Singles and Hedgehog Alpaca Boucle. I chose the colour Artichoke and I’m happy that I did. There is a touch of colour but I think you can call it neutral.

Only Good Vibes is a reminder to enjoy the good things that surround you — there are so many of them out there!

The design pairs garter stitch with lace sections to show what a beautiful world it is when we set aside differences to work together and lift each other up.




Diana’s next project is Pressed Flowers (pattern purchased on Ravelry).
I went through different projects on Ravelry and a few people knit the shawl with Malabrigo Rios. We are going with Magenta and Gris. The pattern calls for 4mm needles but Diana is going to swatch and she might go to a 4.5mm.

I went to take the skeins off of the website and realized that I totally forgot to add them when they arrived in December. The new colours of Rios are there now.

Dad and Lucy visited this morning to make boxes. I’m not sure how I’m going to get a box out on Monday. He has them packed in very well. And very tall.

Boscoe was helping me take pictures. He is getting used to the cone. That doesn’t mean that he likes it.

No comments: