Saturday, May 09, 2020

Triangle

Meet Triangle Parade - Stephen West's newest shawl. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
Photos © Stephen West
Choose five colors of fingering weight yarn to knit this triangular garter stitch shawl. The sections are knit together with a modular knitting technique. Each shape is framed with I-cord edges as the shapes grow from small to large triangles and parallelograms. You can use as many colors as you like for this graphic shawl.




So the new Ito called my name and I started something last night. A Nightshift. I don't have a lot of time to knit right now so something fast and easy was the perfect project.
This time I am using 3 colours because I wanted the shawl to be bigger. I'm not sure about the colours but I need to get further before deciding if it's going to work. I can barely keep my eyes open which could be a good thing. Otherwise I would knit many more hours tonight. If you've knit a Nightshift you would know that it is very addictive. You need to keep going to see how the colours are going to play out.

No comments: