Monday, May 11, 2020

Shawl Cuffs

Ms. Canada Post delivered a fun box from Knox Mountain this morning. Our new shawl cuffs are here and are available online.
In the Ring Shawl cuffs there are two sizes, Original and Slim. This picture is all slim rings.
Our slim ring cuffs measure approximately 8.5" / 21.5cm long by .75" / 2cm wide with a 1" / 2.5cm ring
Our original ring cuffs measure approximately 8.5" / 21.5cm long by 1" / 2.5cm wide with a 1.25" / 3cm ring 

I took this picture to show the different ring colours and the difference in size between Original and Slim. Electric Red is a great colour. From left to right
Original Copper
Original Nickel
Slim Brass

These cuffs are all Slim with copper rings. From left to right
Cool Blue
Electric Purple
Electric Red
Fern Green
Pumpkin
Rocket Blue

Cool Blue is on the teal side and Rocket Blue is close to navy.

What is the knitting? It is Kaffe Fassett's Earth Stripe Wrap. The shawl was lying on the table and seemed perfect for showing off the cuffs.

I thought about blogging last night. Then I continued to knit and before I knew it it was time for bed. And then I was knitting tonight. I was trying hard to get into the next colour. I like it much better now.


I had a few phone calls today asking to come in and shop. Our physical store will continue to be closed. It's hard to believe but we are classified as a non-essential business. 😋For now we are going to continue offering delivery and curbside pickup. You can do your order online and we will get it ready for you. If you can't find what you are looking for, send me an email. We have yarn in the store that isn't online.

No comments: