Thursday, May 14, 2020

Easy Fold Poncho

Lea sent an email this morning with her latest project. She did Churchmouse's Easy Fold Poncho in Rowan Felted Tweed. Thanks for sharing Lea. It looks great. And cozy!
I finished my church mouse poncho, my brain was craving simplicity so all the cables and colourwork were put on hold. I love it, it’s a new staple during this weird weather! Thanks for having the sample in the store. I might even make another.  
Ms. Canada Post delivered a big box from SweetGeorgia this morning. I ordered some bright, fun colours of Tough Love Sock. This is an amazing yarn for socks. It is also great for shawls and sweaters.
I used the pretty pale blue/green to make a new kit for Breathe and Hope.

I ordered a brand new Opal Collection called Adventure today. We should see this in a week or so.


I have made the difficult decision to remain closed to in person shopping for the time being. You can still shop online for delivery or curbside pick up. When I feel that it is safe for you and for myself we will definitely open the doors again. I know that many of you missing shopping in person and I miss seeing you but I think this is the best for now.

No comments: