Thursday, February 21, 2019

Uneek Worsted

Alex blocked and sewed in the ends on my Nightshift. For this one I used Uneek Worsted. 2 skeins each of colours 4006 and 4009.

The yarn was really nice to work with. It is super soft and it feels lighter than the shawls I knit in Noro Ito.

Alex's Nightshift in Akari. She hasn't finished yet but she's close.
My Nightshift in Dream State. I climbed through snow banks to get to the fence.

Donations are starting to arrive for our Food Drive gift baskets.

Blue Sky Fibers is sending a skein of their Eco-Cashmere (the colour will be a surprise) along with the pattern to make the Lyle Hat.
100% cashmere made in Italy and composed of a blend of recycled cashmere and virgin cashmere, Eco-Cashmere is sustainability crafted, luxurious, and light-weight with a unique lofty spin.

They are also sending a kit for the Ski Trio Hat.

We have some books from Rowan. These 3 are from last fall.
We also have the complete set of Rowan magazines from this spring. They are nicely sealed in a bag - no one has opened them.
Our store sign was in a bit of disrepair but it's as good as new now.

I have been outside trying to get rid of ice on the driveway. We have a beautiful aggregate driveway but you have to be careful with salt so the ice has built up. Thankfully it is supposed to be warm for the next few days and it should melt.

Now it's knitting time. A few more days and I'll be back to working on my Throwback.

No comments: