Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Ice Day

We are excited that Strange Brew is on it's way to us. It should be in the store tomorrow afternoon.
Strange Brew: A Colourwork Knitting Adventure by Alexa Ludeman and Emily Wessel 
Whether you are casting on one of the 8 sweater designs, or using the recipe pattern to create a colourful yoke sweater of your own, it's an adventure either way! Come along with us as we play with colour and pattern, creating beautiful sweaters and accessories. In order to add yet another element of adventure, we went to amazing Iceland to photograph all of the pieces in this book. Join us as we take a trip full of colourwork fun and Icelandic adventure! 
Strange Brew Features: 
• 2 recipe patterns, 8 sweater patterns, 4 accessories 
• Fabulous baby-to-big size range (newborn to 4XL) 
• Each print book includes a download code for the ebook 
• Clearly written, professionally edited, and tested patterns 
• Inspiring photography of all the knits in beautiful Iceland


We had a lot of ice this morning. I made the decision to stay at home and then try to go after lunch. The day didn't get any better. I was sad because Rowan was being delivered but we'll get it tomorrow.

 I would like to say that I knit all day but I worked on the new website.
Until now I've been adding a lot of the yarns but today I added in some needles. You can add as many sizes as you want at the same time instead of having to add one and then go back to the page to add another.

The Masked Singer is about to start. My knitting is waiting for me. My next balls of yarn are wound and ready to go. The kettle has boiled for a fresh cup of tea. The perfect end to a not so nice day.

No comments: