Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Moving Day

I came to work this morning but didn't see many customers. This led to a lot of tidying and moving yarn.
Filatura di Crosa Zara is a beautiful yarn but what a pain to display. The balls fall apart. They lived in the glass shelving but I decided they might sit better here. Small problem. Tosh DK lived here.
Tosh DK moved - Sirdar Cotton DK used to live here.
Cotton DK moved to Zara's home.
Hedgehog Merino DK looks great on the shelf.
I went through Tosh DK and pulled skeins of discontinued colours. There are 1-4 skeins of each colour.
Colours include
-Laurel
-Mandala
-Odyssey
-Opaline
-Mill Pond
-Grenadine
-Faded Parka
-Rain Water

Are you thinking about making The Hipster? Rush in. These are on sale for $25 a skein (regular $34).
How about a Linen Stitch Scarf? You need 3 colours - 1 skein each.

Noro Kumo has a new home as well.

It's 2:30 and I'm at home. The weather turned bad and I closed the store at 1:30. The roads were not good - I hope everyone stayed safe today.
Now the dilemma. Do I knit or do I work??

Well, knitting won. I am almost finished the yoke on The Throwback.
I totally changed everything for my Throwback. I'm much happier with this. The pattern shows now. And there is enough Salty Dog left to finish Nightshift.

Survivor is finished and now it is time for The Masked Singer.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

I'll bet you were glad to get the moving finished. My craft room has two walls of shelving for yarn. I dread moving things, but do it once in awhile to keep things organized as colors come and go. The intarsia in your last image is gorgeous!

Diane said...

Those colours totally rock for the Throwback! Well chosen! Now knit like the wind!