Monday, February 18, 2019

Cotton Cashmere

You can find all these designs in Rowan Magazine 65.
Cotton Cashmere was used for all these garments. The yarn was introduced last spring and new colours have been added.




A rich blend of 85% cotton and 15% Cashmere available in sixteen soft tonal shades. Cotton Cashmere, will produce a well-defined fabric giving clear definition of pattern and a beautiful finish.

This is what you will see when you look at Cotton Cashmere on the new website.
I worked a bit on the new website today as did Korey. I think we might be ready on Wednesday. 

Make sure you check your inbox - a newsletter went out this afternoon.

There wasn't a lot of knitting today. Beth and I cleaned 😢

Mr. Roko loves his bed.
I ran upstairs to do laundry and when I came down someone was on the couch. He is a man of comfort.

No comments: