Saturday, September 15, 2018

Finishing

After I finish Espe I need to finish Veronika. It is knit. It is blocked. Most of the ends are sewn in. I have two small side seams and then it's ready for Camp. I used Arranmore from The Fibre Co.
Blocking made all the difference. When I was knitting this I was sure it wouldn't need to be blocked. It's just knit and purl. I was wrong. It didn't lie flat. It looked ugly. Now I'm excited to finish it and wear it.
With a cozy, oversized shawl collar and textured ridge stitch body, Veronika will shine knit up in your favourite worsted weight wool. Whether paired with a tank, top or dress, Veronika is effortless and stylish. It’s sure to be a cardigan you’ll reach for over and over again. Knit in one piece, the unique construction of this roomy cardi makes it a quick and fun knit!
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. Our store sample is knit with Eco +.


More FlexiFlips are on the way. Looking at the tracking I think we will see them Friday morning.
2mm
2.25mm
2.5mm
2.75mm
3.25mn
3.75mm
4.5mm
Cast-on to an effortless new method of knitting socks, cuffs, hats, and many of other projects which are worked in the round, with the addi® FlexiFlips. Made specifically for North America, these specially designed 21cm circulars (3.5" tips with 1" cord) rest comfortably in the hand, and act as flexible double pointed needles. Easy to use, stitches are simply distributed over two needles, and then knit with the third - resulting in only two needle changes per row.
I couldn't help myself - I took yarn for the Game Board Cardigan. I found the back that I had started many years ago. It can't be used because I don't have all the yarn but I did steal a few balls of Felted Tweed. These are old colours that I am going to incorporate so that my cardigan will be a mix of old and new. I'm going to do a few colour changes as well. I don't think Brandon will mind.

Here is my pile with all the yarns mixed together.
I will not cast on tonight. I will not cast on tonight. I will finish Espe. I will finish Espe!!!

No comments: