Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Don't Judge a Book

Espe is finished. Pretty much. I think that it needs to be reblocked (I didn't get pretty points on the cast off edge) but that will happen after Camp.

Pattern: Espe (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 3 skeins of Arranmore Light
Needles: 5.5mm
 


We'll be packing Big Blue in the morning. Poor Big Blue. Rust. Dents. No radio. She's losing paint. My parent's taught at a young age that you don't judge a book by it's cover. Big Blue is very reliable and has been our show vehicle for years. I hope she has a few more miles in her :)
FlexiFlips arrived today. Happy Dance.

Early next week we will have new Comfort Fade Cardi kits from Autumn and Indigo. I can't wait - my needles are ready!

Now it's time for bed. I think we're ready. Bayview-Wildwood here we come!

No comments: