Thursday, September 06, 2018

If it isn't packed now then it isn't coming

We left Cathy a big basket of Yarn Bombs at the front counter.

This is Sandbar - a brand new colour for fall 2018.
 Sprout
Dahlia
Pt. Reyes
Orchid

My current knitting is Espe in Arranmore Light. The yarn is a dream to knit with.
Inspired by the breathtaking scenery of Ireland’s Northern Headlands, Arranmore Light yarn is spun in a mill that traces its roots to the homespun tweed industry of 19th century County Donegal. A finer weight than the popular Arranmore, Arranmore Light blends cashmere and silk with a fine merino wool to create an authentic tweed yarn of the finest quality. With a colour palette reminiscent of the wild Irish coastlands, Arranmore Light was designed for makers appreciating the best of luxury and tradition.
I'm working on a 5.5mm needle so the knitting is pretty quick. I'm hoping to finish it by Thursday so that the blocking elf can finish it in time for Camp.

We're flipping between the football game and Big Brother. I'm not really paying attention to either. It's just about bed time and I hope I can sleep. I'm anxious about the show and excited about the show. This can cause my brain to work overtime.

No comments: