Saturday, February 02, 2019

Frolic

It is hard to believe that the show is less than 3 months away.

There will be a Designers' Showcase on Saturday morning. Fiona Ellis will be the Emcee so I can guarantee you will enjoy the fashion show. You will see original designs from vendors as well as designs by Canadian designers.

Beth and I are both knitting with Uneek Worsted. Beth is knitting Barley - a free pattern from Tin Can Knits. She is going to make the slouchier version.
Yes. I am making another Nightshift. The yarn is a dream to work with. Super soft and it has great stitch definition.

Lucy is happy to be home with her dad. We miss her. Except for her hair. I knit two rows and then spend a few minutes pulling dog hair out of my knitting.

I would love to keep knitting but there wasn't much sleep last night. My knitting is calling but my bed is calling louder.

No comments: