Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Crazy

We have a brand new colour of Zauberball Crazy and it is awesome!!!
Zauberball has been kicked up a notch, as two strands of the main ply have been dyed individually and then twisted together for a crazy combination! The end result is a self-striping multi-colored pattern, with a bold variegated design!
• 75% Superwash Wool - 25% Nylon  
• 459 yards per 100 gram ball  
• 2-3 mm (approx. US 0-2) needles 
• Approx. 7.5 sts per inch  
One ball will make a pair of interesting socks.

Here is a link to patterns on Ravelry that are knit with Crazy.
Beth used two colours of Crazy for her easy to make scarf.

We used two balls of Silk Garden Sock for the Crazy Magic Boomerang - it would look stunning in Crazy Zauberball.

Another pattern that would look great in Crazy Zauberball is ZickZack.
Karen used Mille Colori Baby for this ZickZack.
Here is the new colour 2389 with 2355. The scarf would look phenomenal in these two.

The sun is shining today and it feels good to be looking at bright coloured yarn.

Speaking of bright, I am thinking about my next project. What the Fade?! is calling my name.
©Andrea Mowry
I think it is the tassels. 'Julie. Julie. Knit me!! Knit me!!' That's what I keep hearing.
©Andrea Mowry

©Andrea Mowry
Quadruple your fading fun!! This shawl starts off with back to back fades thanks to beautiful, bouncy two color brioche! We then end with an epic band of all 6 colors faded together with some relaxing garter stitch! To celebrate this amazing fade, we’ll finish it off with faded tassels, and then wrap it around and wear it all year long! Included in the pattern are links to helpful video tutorials!
I have a collection of Skinny Singles Potlucks at home. I'm going to dig them out and see what I can come up with.

Oh my gosh. Christmas is a week away. I started a mental note of things that I need to get for dinner. It is getting longer by the minute. I'm going to head into Ancaster early tomorrow morning to get a few things crossed off the list before opening the store.

No comments: