Sunday, September 23, 2018

Home Again

We had an amazing time at Camp.

The lake looked eery this morning.
By lunch time the sun was shining.
The ladies dyed Sock Blanks yesterday. These are so cool. I was busy teaching or I would have dyed some too. They had so much fun!!
I can't wait to see the finished projects.



Thank you to Beth Casey and Fiona Ellis for teaching amazing workshops. They are truly professional in their classes and throughout the weekend. Beth helped me with the goodie bags on Wednesday evening and then with unloading the van on Thursday morning. Both ladies participate in all our events - games night, fashion show and student fashion show. Fiona did an amazing talk during my fashion show.

Thank you to Lynn for her help getting everything packed (and unpacked tomorrow). We forgot one small item which is amazing. And it was my fault.

Thank you to Beth (my sister) for all her help before, during and after the weekend.

Thank you to all the students who joined us this weekend. We had so much fun. Great weather. Amazing food. A lot of laughs. And a bit of knitting.

Now it's time to put my feet up. I didn't knit one stitch while away. I think I might be casting on something new.

No comments: