Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cables

It's been a cable day and the Tangle Scarf is growing.
The pattern repeat is 16 rows - two rows have cables and the other 14 are just knits and purls. I only have one complaint with the project. I've been knitting on 15mm needles this week making cowls and now I'm down to a 10mm needle. The rows take longer :)

If you are looking for an amazing knitting bag for Christmas, take a look at the Kazul from Offhand Designs. These bags are hand made in Oakland California with amazing upholstery fabrics. I have many bags from Offhand Designs and the workmanship is awesome.
Kazul is my carry on bag when I fly. There is lots of room for your laptop, wallet, iPad, knitting, headphones and snacks.
The bag features a front pocket with a secret cellphone pocket behind the flap and a larger pocket for I-pad, magazine or pattern! The bag opens up wide with a stay-put 16" x 11" doctor's bag frame and another, deep pattern or I-pad pocket on the inside of the bag, as well as our traditional zipper pocket, pouches and pockets! 

Dimensions:  12.5"H x 17"W x 7"D
Closure Style:  16” doctor's frame, solid brass turn lock on a genuine leather flap
Handle Length:  22" double genuine leather straps, 45” detachable/adjustable shoulder strap
Handle Drop:  10.5”
Pockets:  Lining 3 pockets, 2 tool slots, 2 pouches and 1 zipper pocket
Hardware:  Solid brass hardware

Don't forget about Homeland tonight. This season has been awesome so far. The only problem with Homeland is that it's hard to knit and watch. You need to pay attention to the TV. All of a sudden you look down and realize that you haven't knit a stitch in 15 minutes. For lighter TV watching, there is a new episode of The Mentalist as well. You don't need to pay nearly as much attention.

1 comment:

ShoeboxSally said...

Ha! I have that problem when watching Homeland too. It is so gripping but very little knitting gets done. It is my most favourite program.