Sale Saturday September 14th

Saturday, July 13, 2024

New Combinations

I spent time today making up new combinations for a pattern I love. This is the Tessellated Vest from Andrea Mowry (pattern purchased on Ravelry). 

Perfect for layering, this mosaic vest is my new favorite wardrobe staple. I can’t wait to see how you style it!  
This vest is worked from the bottom up. The body is worked in the round until the divide for the yoke. The remainder is worked flat, and the shoulders are finished using the 3 needle bind off.
Photos © Andrea Mowry

For these kits I used Malabrigo Arroyo, Dyed in the Wool and Suri Silk. All these combinations are available on the website and in the store. They are the first kits on the website.







I ran out of time or there would have been more.
Alex’s Tessellated Sweater is growing. She is almost finished the shoulder shaping and then she can pick up the sleeves and knit down.
Someone is helping me while I’m writing.

No comments: