Sale Saturday September 14th

Friday, July 12, 2024

It’s Cool Again

Here is a combination for Andrea Mowry’s new design using Cascade 220 Heathers (8011 and 2433) with Kureyon 463. It was a crazy busy day in the store (thanks to everyone who visited) so there wasn’t time to do any more. I will get more combinations together so that I can have kits ready when the pattern comes out Tuesday morning.
Dream State Mississippi Marsala with Le Lambswool Soft Grey Beige. I added Soft Blue Green above and Dark Grey Brown below.

Dream State Ghost Ranch with Le Lambswool Soft Grey Beige. Above I added Dark Grey Brown and below I added Soft Dark Grey.

I wanted to let you know that I have been knitting a little. Two more squares are finished. I need to find my box of finished squares upstairs and start laying them out. That is a good job for Sunday.
Our furnace decided to die this week so we haven’t had air conditioning since Tuesday. I haven’t slept well but that is going to change tonight. A new furnace was installed this morning and the house has cooled down.

No comments: