Sale Saturday September 14th

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Dream State

As you all know I have a small Spincycle problem. I love their yarn and knit with it as often as I can. From now until the end of July (2024 just so we’re all on the same page) Dream State is on sale. I hope I can spread my love for Dream State.

Here are some of the garments we have knit using Dream State.

This is Tensho. It is awesome!!! The main colour is Woolstok and the contrast is Dream State.
Andrea Mowry’s Throwback
Nightshift
Nightshift
Andrea Mowry’s Spark/Spice. I used elements of each pattern for my cardigan.
Moonwhistle knit with Dream State and Roan.
Inclinations Shawl
Yes, I loved knitting this. I made 3 of them.

Pressed Flowers
We used one ball of Rowan Felted Tweed (177) with one skein of Dream State (Neveruary). 

The Traveler Cowl. I used 4 skeins of Dream State on 4.5mm needles. My cowl is bigger than Andrea’s - I like it this way. If you are using Andrea’s measurements you can knit the cowl with 3 skeins.

Lynn knit Calypso Worsted.
While I was going through pictures I found this one of baby Fred. He was afraid of Jackson and Boscoe back then. As I am writing at the kitchen table Jackson is at my feet. Fred keeps coming over and attacking him.

No comments: