Sale Saturday September 14th

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

I’m admitting defeat

I started Ambah’s MKAL and tried, I really tried, but I need to set it aside right now. My heart isn’t in it so I haven’t been knitting. I’m going back to Log Cabin squares for now. They are easy and I don’t need to think. 

This is the square I started at the cottage. The colour is 469 and it is one of the newest colours.

While I was going through my yarn stash I found two more partly finished squares.
Both are discontinued colours.
Once these three squares are finished I’m going to start putting together an afghan.

Now it’s time to bake. Dad and Beth are off to Peterborough tomorrow morning for another pour. This is bigger than last week. Right now we are at two batches of brownies, 3 dozen muffins and 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies. We have another 2 dozen cookies and then I think we’re done. 

No comments: