Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Teaser

All boxes of Hedgehog have finally arrived and the website is up to date. Meet Heron in Alpaca Boucle and Skinny Singles. What a great combination.


Only Good Vibes would look amazing in this combination.


I think that Love Note would also look amazing in Heron.

Handmade in India using Mango wood or Sheesham (Indian Rosewood) wood from sustainable forestry, they are a beautiful and elegant way to convert yarn hanks to cakes.
At this time we are only offering these for pick up. If you want to have one shipped, please contact us about shipping charges. They will be more than the regular shipping charges because of the size and weight.

There are wooden ball winders as well. I will get them on the website tomorrow.


I’m trying to finish my newsletter as I’m writing my blog post. I left the store early to write the newsletter but I found ways to do other things. I’m working on an order for a brand new yarn from Primrose.

I borrowed this from the Primrose Instagram account. I can’t say anything else but the colours are really pretty.

I’ve swept the floors because Boscoe loves to rip apart his stuffed toys and it looks like it has snowed in the house. 

I’ve updated the website to make sure all the Hedgehog and Madelinetosh is there. 

I’ve played on my phone. The one thing I haven’t done is knit. I’m going to say good night and knit a few rows before bed. Maybe I will finish the newsletter tomorrow. 😘

No comments: