Friday, February 26, 2021

Lizard Ridge

A bright afghan for a bright sunny day. Mary finished her Lizard Ridge Afghan. It is gorgeous!!! It is a free pattern on Ravelry and is knit with Noro Kureyon. There are 24 squares and Mary used one ball for each square. A few colours were used twice but no two balls of Noro are the same so no two squares will be the same. Mary used one skein of Cascade 220 to join the squares and to make the border.

I spent 20 minutes in the store with Lynn today. I put together three combinations for Jennifer Steingass’ new sweater that I showed a few days ago, Nordic Nights. This is Le Petit Lambswool in Dark Green with Dyed in the Wool Deep Bump.
Photo © Jennifer Steingass
Dark Blue Black with Idle Nights (above) and Dead Reckoning (below).

Here is another magazine coming from Rowan this spring. Union by Martin Storey.











It’s early but my bed is calling. I’m feeling much better but I’m still tired. And I did a bit too much today. Lynn will be in the store tomorrow for pick ups and I hope to be back on Monday.

2 comments:

Knitter512 said...

Love Mary’s lizard ridge afghan, I’ve been wanting to make this for years. I don’t particularly like Noro yarn so looking for a replacement yarn.

Lois Evensen said...

Every item in this post is gorgeous! I'd love to make the blanket at the top and the cables sweater for My Honey (aka hubby). ;)