Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Scrappy

Stephen West has a new pattern called the Modular Inlay Wrap. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

This garter stitch design is a graphic statement piece knit with fingering weight yarn. The fabric is knit from the center outward as you work one section at a time. Stitches are picked up from previous sections for an entirely seamless knit. The pattern is written for four colors or you can make a scrappy multi-color sample using as many colors as you like!

Photos © Stephen West


This could be a great project over the Christmas holiday. Go through your box, bag or basket of leftover fingering weight yarn. If you are like me you have a lot of colours and could make a beautiful shawl.







A newsletter went out today. Here is the link in case you didn’t receive it

My gmail account was acting up this afternoon - if you emailed me and I didn’t respond please email me tomorrow.

Lynn and I were in the store late tonight. There was a lot of Dyed in the Wool to unpack. We made it through the box and the yarn is online.

Ghost Ranch
The Meadows

End of Summer

Now a few minutes of knitting and then bed. I think we might see Ms. UPS in the morning with a box from Hedgehog.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Beautiful shawls and absolutely yummy yarns! Gorgeous!