Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Della Q

 

Svetlana Gordon has a new pattern (purchased on Ravelry). What a beauty. It is knit in fingering weight yarn - the possibilities. You can easily use this pattern for thicker yarns. You will need to go up in needle size and remove one or more pattern repeats. 

Photos © Svetlana Gordon



Kathy finished her socks. This is a great colour combination. 
Here are my Sparks Socks.
They were fun to knit.  
I also learned all about colour dominance.  You can teach an old dog new tricks!
I had considered trying an after-thought heel but was leary of doing it.  It was a piece of cake.
Thanks for giving some lessons, even at my age!

We had a guest today - the Fed Ex man came with our Della Q bags. We opened a few for pictures. The backpack has my iPad Pro (the size of a 15” laptop), 2 balls of Noro Akari and another knitting kit. You can fit a lot in it.
Lynn modelled a few things at once. She was busy last night knitting a hat in Rowan Chunky Twist. It is so soft! I think doubling stranding the yarn on big needles would make a great throw.





There are pockets galore in the Mini Messenger. 
Don’t forget that I am in the store until 1pm tomorrow. If you need some last minute knitting (or a last minute Christmas gift) I can get your pick up order ready in the morning.

No comments: