Tuesday, October 13, 2020

My Shift


My Shift is finished and I love it. This afternoon I put kits on the website. There are 3 kits labeled Sample - they are the same colours but the skeins are slightly different.
I put my Shift on our Library Vest that was knit out of Arranmore Light. Ms. UPS brought a box from The Fibre Co. this morning with more Arranmore Light. The pattern is from our friends at Churchmouse Yarns. You can purchase it on Ravelry or on the Churchmouse website.
With simple styling that lends itself to the classroom, workplace or weekend, this vest is so classic, so quintessential, it could become your uniform. The jumper length has a certain schoolgirl chic. The abridged, hip-length version is a flattering layer without the bulk of a sweater. Either way, it’s a nice little primer of techniques you’ll use again and again. 
New Blogger might be the end of me. I keep adding pictures and then they are deleted. I am going to keep trying but I might have to say goodnight before I throw my iPad.

We also received a big box of Dyed in the Wool. All the colours have been photographed and are on the website.
Meet Afternoon Delight. This colour is one of a kind and won’t be available once it is sold out.

Don’t forget to check out my Hump Day post that will go live at noon tomorrow. I’m going to hit Publish and start that post.

No comments: