Thursday, October 08, 2020

Holiday Cheer

My secret project - Wee Jolly Elves. Why a secret? I wanted to see how they worked up with Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok before sharing. 
They turned out great. I used 3.5mm needles and followed the Jolly Wee Elf pattern from Churchmouse Yarns. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

Meet the new colours of Woolstok Bundles from Blue Sky Fibers. There are 7 colours, 3 skeins each. The green and red elf were knit with just under 3 skeins. The grey elf was knit with 2 skeins. I have enough in my cream skein to knit at least one more face. The scarves don’t take much yarn.

There are kits on the website for one bundle and a printed copy of the Churchmouse pattern.

Holiday Cheer
Holiday Frost
The Chilton Cowl takes one Holiday Frost kit and 2 skeins of Woolstok in the colour 1317. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
The Ephraim Wrap uses 6 skeins of Woolstok in the colour 1317 along with a Holiday Frost kit. The pattern can be purchased on Ravelry.
The Alpine Hat is a free pattern on Ravelry. You need one Holiday Cheer kit and a skein of Woolstok.

The Holiday Cheer Mini Hat pattern is free on Ravelry.

A cute mini hat with a fun pom-pom. Decorating options for this tiny project are endless. Create a cheerful holiday garland, hang as an ornament or add as a gift wrapping accessory. Knit an original creation by mixing and matching colors and patterns.

Complimentary pattern is for 1 solid hat with a solid pom-pom. 
Photos are provided for additional inspiration to create your own combinations. 
1 mini hank will create one complete mini hat.

The hats started my madness. When I saw the pattern it made my think Christmas that led me to Elves.

Now I am going to make a few elves from the Holiday Frost collection. The greys and blues will look great on my mantle. I’ve created a monster.


No comments: