Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Swatching

Last night I cast on and started a swatch for Andrea Mowry’s Spark. This is to show how Universal Yarns Deluxe Worsted Tweed and Noro Ito work together.
I’m going to do a few more rows tonight to really show how the yarn stripes. I think these yarns will make a beautiful cardigan. I was afraid of the tweed in the Deluxe Worsted Tweed but so far it isn’t detracting from the pattern.

I put together more combinations for Stephen West’s upcoming MKAL and then I put them online. Tomorrow I will play with more.



I finally took some photos of our yarn from Uschitita.
These are kits for Birds of a Feather that should be online tomorrow.



The kit for the Orianna Wrap.

Tomorrow I will be making up (and putting online) kits for Andrea Mowry’s Junction. Here are a few combinations.

It’s time to swatch - something you don’t hear me saying very often 😘

No comments: