Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Forgot to Study


Sarah finished her sweater and it looks great. The sleeve length is perfect. If you missed my post a few days ago, Sarah’s sleeves were way too long after blocking.
The sweater is the Oslo Sweater (pattern purchased on Ravelry) knit with a strand of fingering weight and a strand of mohair/silk laceweight yarn.
Connie finished her Hug Shot. She used Hedgehog Skinny Singles and it is gorgeous!

Beth and I just finished our Fantasy Football Draft. We won our league last year so there was a lot of pressure on us. When we were done Beth exclaimed ‘it was like taking a test we didn’t study for’. Talk about unprepared. Normally we do a bit of research. Who is going to be good this year? Who is injured? Who is supposed to be a bust? Nope. None of that. Now I need to put my feet up and let my brain relax. The best way to do that - knit and watch Big Brother.

No comments: