Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Rowan Magazine 68

Here are some more great patterns from Rowan Magazine 68.
Rowan Magazine 68 features three inspiring stories–SEAMLESS, with a focus on top-down and in-the-round designs, HOMEWEAR, a mixture of accessories and knitwear for the home and its occupants, designed by Erika Knight, and CITY TWEED, a collection of relaxed designs in classic shapes by Martin Storey
This sweater is knit with one strand of Alpaca Classic and one strand of Felted Tweed.


This Arne and Carlos design is knit in Felted Tweed.
This cardigan is knit with Brushed Fleece and was designed by Erika Knight.






If you have been to the Knitters Frolic, Knitters Fair or Woodstock Fleece Festival you know the signs that are in my booth. I have people comment that they know it's my booth by the signs. I spent time this afternoon making those signs for LYS Day.
Everything is kitted and labelled to make shopping easier. We are making lots of kits for LYS Day. This time the packaging is a bit different but you'll see when you get to the store.


Andrea Mowry sent out a newsletter today with a picture of her new sweater - the pattern is coming September 10. I want to share but I have to wait until she puts it on her website and on Ravelry. It is knit in Le Petit Lambswool and Dyed in the Wool. Sign up for the newsletter

I want to knit but I should be working on LYS Day. There are kit inserts to print. Unfortunately I forgot to bring home the card stock. Maybe I should say luckily - I can’t do any work until tomorrow. 😘

No comments: