Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Pintada

Degraw is knit with 4 skeins of Malabrigo Rasta - 2 skeins each of 2 colours. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

Beautifully bulky this asymmetrical shawl features a chevron patterning with two perfectly paired colors of Rasta.

There will be 7 new colours of Malabrigo Rasta coming on Thursday. 

Launching this fall, Pintada is a new technique developed after considerable research and experimentation, attributed to the culmination of several dyeing methods.




I’ve wanted to knit this shawl for a while and now I have an excuse. When the new Rasta colours arrive I will put together combinations. 


New pompoms will be available online this week. These are faux fur with metal snaps. I will match them up with the Rasta as well.

Old Soul should be coming tomorrow morning. I know I am going to want another Birds of a Feather. Picking the colour is going to be hard.


Mr. Canpar brought in a box of needles today including a restock of Karbonz.

We have fixed circulars and interchangeable sets.

Ms. UPS did not deliver our Rowan or Biches & Buches today. There was a mix up at the depot so they are coming tomorrow. That means 7 big boxes. I will have some work tomorrow afternoon adding the new Rowan to the website. We can start selling it (and the new books) on Thursday.

No comments: