Sunday, September 13, 2020

LYS Day 2020

Thank you to all who visited yesterday for LYS Day. We had a great day. It was busy at times but there was lots of room for everyone to shop comfortably.

We used every inch of the parking lot.

I missed getting a picture of everyone who helped. Dad, Beth and Lynn were at the store at 7am so that we could set everything up. Cathy, Sarah and Wannietta came to help during the day and with take down.

We were all in agreement that it was much nicer than setting up for a show away from the store. No going a day early. No packing and unpacking vehicles twice. No driving. The one thing that didn’t change is the store is a mess inside. We walked everything in and dropped it. Tomorrow morning I have boxes to ship and then I need to get the website updated. After that I need to place orders. We are low on some colours of Le Petit Lambswool. Luckily their orders come quickly and we should see yarn next week.

There are talks about another event in October. You never know.












There are a lot of pictures today.

Meet Wannietta’s daughter Amanda. I’ve known Amanda for 20 years. She was just a toddler and now she’s all grown up. Wannietta just finished a test knit and brought it to show off yesterday. She wanted pictures and I suggested that Amanda model Wannietta’s shawl. Then I asked Amanda to model our Orianna Wrap.

Kits are back in stock and available on the website.







I spent today knitting and watching football. My Shift is finished! Okay, the knitting is finished. It needs to be blocked and seamed.

This was such a fun knit. And now that I have knit it I understand how the colours work better. I have ideas for making new kits.




No comments: