Wednesday, November 13, 2019

New Tosh

Our friends at madelinetosh are getting ready to dye some merino light for us. I hope to have out of stock colours and a few new colours sometime in December. We need shelf space so I have marked down the price on some colours. These are on sale for $25 a skein until Friday November 22. Each colour is priced so you can see which are the sale colours.

No returns. No exchanges. All sales final. The sale price is only available on the website. If you live in the area, choose 'in store pick up' as your shipping option.

Here are a few new colours that will be in the order. Wolf.

Purr.
Mermaids Unite.
Mercury.
We have a new fun yarn in the store. Furreal. It is 100% Polyester and super soft. I have a ball in my bag so that I can knit a hat tonight during Survivor.
It's feeding time.

No comments: