Tuesday, November 26, 2019

New pompom

Coming next week - the newest magazine from Kim Hargreaves.
A force of nature. With a spirited energy this collection of twelve designs is filled with joy and a cheerful freedom. Set against one of Mother Nature's magical backdrops, the homespun inspired designs have a romantic edge and a comforting allure.




We have the newest pompom magazine in the store for tomorrow's launch.
Issue 31: Winter 2019.

I have been secretly knitting on another Nightshift. I started this in October but set it aside because we didn't have the colours in stock. Ito #19 and #20 should be in the store any day now.
My back is to the TV and Beth is laughing like crazy. She is flipping between Just for Laughs: Gags and Impractical Jokers. I have to keep turning around to see what is happening and it is slowing me down. I'm also losing my train of thought. It's time to say goodnight.

No comments: