Monday, November 18, 2019

Kathy was styling today!

Kathy visited today wearing two gorgeous hand knit items. She knit The Throwback in Cascade 220. I love her colours. Now I want to make another one.

It doesn't show well in the pictures but her glasses are purple and match her outfit.
I love what Kathy did with her scarf. The pompoms are awesome. Beth designed this scarf and she loves the pompoms. She asked/told me to add pompoms to one of her scarves that is hanging in the store. I was going to write about the scarf today because we received another shipment of Crazy Zauberball. Perfect timing by Kathy.
You need two balls of Crazy to make the scarf. I suggest picking two very different colours so that the striping shows.

I was supposed to finish my newsletter today but I've put that on tomorrow's list. Now it's time for a few rows of knitting while I watch the start of the football game.

No comments: