Monday, November 04, 2019

Puppies

Puppy cam is a big hit at my house. Beth logs in the minute she wakes up, walks in from work, after dinner..... The minute dad walks in the house he asks us to put it on. Then he needs to see it before he leaves.
Boscoe is in the top left corner - the black/white puppy. They are just starting to get up on their legs. We go meet the puppies and make our choice in two weeks.

When I was away I saw Shin Lim and Colin Cloud at the Mirage. The show was awesome. We watched both men perform on America's Got Talent and it was by chance that I saw that they were preforming Monday night. They have signed on with the Mirage through July. If you have a chance to see the show I highly recommend it. I would see it again in a minute.



A box is on the way from Spincycle yarns and we will be able to make up kits for Nightshift next week.
The colour of Dyed in the Wool that Wannietta used in her sweater is in the box as well. The main colour of her sweater should be here in a few weeks.

Make sure you check your inbox. An email newsletter went out this afternoon.

I have appointments with sales reps over the next few weeks. It's time to order yarn for spring. I know, winter hasn't even arrived yet. I will share pictures if I am allowed. Some companies like to keep things under wraps and others want as much exposure as possible.

Now a few rows of knitting before bed. I don't know if I will make it to halftime of the football game.

No comments: