Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Let the packing begin

I'm home and ready to get back to work. We'll pack for Woodstock tomorrow.
I got myself nicely set up in Myrtle Beach to knit while waiting for the plane to arrive. 
He came 20 minutes late which meant I missed my connection in Atlanta. Thankfully Atlanta is a big airport with lots of places to eat. I finally made it to Toronto and then the 407 was stop and go on the way home.

I have come to the conclusion that my sweater will not be ready for Woodstock. I have 7" on the body and need at least 10" for a cropped sweater. I might be able to get that done but there is a small thing called sleeves. Two of them. It is going to hang on a mannequin with a sign apologizing for my lack of knitting. I'm blaming it on Camp weekend. I didn't knit one stitch in 5 days.

Dad and Lucy are driving home from Myrtle Beach tomorrow and the books are already in the truck. We should have them in the store on Thursday.

Now it's bed time. We have a lot of work to do tomorrow and Thursday.

No comments: