Sunday, October 27, 2019

Happy Sunday

Ambah O'Brien has a new shawl pattern.
Knit up a big hug and keep this special piece for yourself or gift it to a dear friend. The Big Heart Wrap is one of my all-time favourite combinations of lace and stripes, knit up in a cosy and wearable wrap shape, with tapering ends to minimize bulk. Using three skeins of sumptuous yarn, you can choose between a bold contrast for your stripes or a more subtle version as shown here. The same applies with your choice of lace colour; a romantic lace featuring a sweet heart motif I developed long ago. There are so many options to make this wrap a beautiful, creative expression from your own heart.
You can purchase the pattern for the Big Heart Wrap on Ravelry.
The shawl takes three skeins of fingering weight.


I wrote this post before I left in case there wasn't time to post today. My flight arrived late last evening so I might sleep in. Then there is breakfast, walking around, shopping, football and then I hope to see the Golden Knights play this afternoon. I'll have lots of pictures for tomorrow's post.

No comments: