Thursday, October 31, 2019

It Vanished - Happy Halloween

I had a great time in Vegas. I did write a blog post on Tuesday but see that it didn't post and now I can't find it. It has vanished. Very weird.

A lot has happened in the short time that I was away. The biggest being that madelinetosh yarns is now owned by Jimmy Beans. I'm excited about this move. Laura Zander who owns Jimmy Beans is a friend of mine and I know that she will do a great job helping madelinetosh. We might not get another shipment until the new year but more will be coming!!

While we are talking about Jimmy Beans (who also owns Namaste), there will be new colours of existing bags and new bags coming late November. We should have these just in time for Christmas. I will share more next week but here is a sneak peek.

Meet the Maker's Trunk. I saw a picture of this before it went into production. I think it is awesome!


Our Maker's Trunk was mindfully designed to bring a little bit of peace to your busy day-to-day life. With enough room to keep the essentials close by, the Maker's Trunk is the ideal way to carry your projects while minimizing clutter. The Trunk is ideal for storage at home, but the handles and latch closure allow you to safely and stylishly take your Trunk with you while you travel without worry. Including maker-specific features, such as two yarn feeders at the top of the trunk and adjustable trays, the Namaste Maker's Trunk is designed to help clear your mind and find Maker's Nirvana wherever you are.

Maker's Trunk
  • Four fold out compartment trays: The top 2 trays have dividers, and the 2 trays on one side are magnetized
  • Two U-Shaped yarn feeders at the top of the lids
  • Vinyl sleeve/pattern holder inside each lid
  • Deep bottom compartment
  • Latch closure
  • Four sturdy feet on the bottom provide stability and protection
  • Outfitted with hardware in a sleek Gunmetal color



Mr. Canada Post delivered a big box of Opal this morning. While Lynn was putting it away I was adding it to the website.

Dinner is in the oven and we are waiting for kids to start coming. I'm going to hit publish and tomorrow I will tell you about the great show I saw Monday night in Vegas.

No comments: