Saturday, October 12, 2019

Stitch Markers

Here are more pictures from Cocoknits. We can order next week and should see these at the beginning of November. They are way, way, way too cute.
We couldn't be more excited to announce our newest product - the Flight of Stitch Markers! They'll be launching to the public November 1st. This adorable, all-in-one package includes Jumbo, Regular, Small, Triangle, and Split Ring Markers. Oh and say hello to the first ever colored Triangle markers....how cute are they?! We think this will be a huge hit for gifts this holiday season and hope you love it as much as we do.  



Tomorrow morning I'm jumping on a plane to Myrtle Beach for a few days. I will be back at home late Tuesday afternoon. We still have a lot to do for the show but I miss my Lucy (and my dad). Hopefully I will have lots of knitting time in the airport and on the plane. Possibly on the golf course as well if I am going to finish my sweater.

Now I need to pack and wind some yarn. I hope to blog tomorrow but it's going to be a long day. An early flight and then a round of golf when I land.

No comments: