Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Just one more row

I was up early this morning and at the store by 8:15. Perfect start to the day. NOT! I took my store keys out of my bag before I went to Myrtle Beach in case Beth needed them and I totally forgot to bring them with me. I wasn't very happy with myself. 20 minutes home and 20 minutes back.

Ms. UPS delivered a box from Spincycle yesterday. We have more colours of Dyed in the Wool. We won't have time this week to photograph them for the website. I will do that early next week. These colours will be in the store on Saturday while we are at the Woodstock Fleece Festival. If you are coming to the show we have lots of colours packed as well.

The leaves have changed quickly. They are still a great fade!


Brian Smith has a new pattern that uses Noro Ito and Cascade 220 (original or Heathers). What a great looking shawl.
This mosaic, half circle shawl looks more challenging than it actually is. The mosaic pattern is a one row, one color technique using slipping stitches. Twinned with garter stripes. Simple! 
You can purchase the pattern for Cascoro on Ravelry.
It is always fun to use Noro in a project. You say to yourself 'just one more row' because you want/need to see the next colour.

No comments: