Saturday, September 07, 2019

Log Cabin

Nine squares done and eleven to go. So far every square is different which makes me happy. When all the squares are finished I will lay them out like this and do some arranging to make sure that the squares that are touching each other will have different centres.

I'm following The Paint Box Log Cabin pattern from Ravelry using Noro Ito on 5.5mm needles.

My Guthrie is almost dry. I should be able to start the ribbing tomorrow afternoon. Then there are a lot of ends to sew in.

I received an email this morning that our yarn will be leaving France on Monday morning. I hope the Big Brown plane and then the Big Brown truck cooperate in getting the yarn here fast.

Lynn and I packed kits for Latte today that will be coming to the Knitters' Fair. I love Rowan Brushed Fleece and might need to make this cardigan. Or maybe Wannietta or Lynda need to make it for me 😘
Knit this drop shoulder cardigan which was designed by Quail Studio. It features a wide button band and is knitted in stocking stitch. It uses Brushed Fleece, a lovely blend of 65% wool, 30% alpaca and 5% polyamide. 
Now it's time to put my feet up and knit.

No comments: