Saturday, September 21, 2019

More Colour Work

Leanne was in today with her new sweater. It is gorgeous. The pictures were quick because it was way too hot to be wearing a sweater. Can you believe it's almost the end of September?
Pattern: Papa (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Rowan Felted Tweed

Leanne followed the pattern for needle size and number of stitches. The only adjustment was to add rows to the length. The inside of Leanne's sweater is beautiful too. Much neater than my sweaters.

Wannietta's Carlina looks amazing. I love the orange.
Sarah is camping this weekend and has her Carlina with her. A totally different look and equally beautiful. I can't wait to see the sweaters side by side.
I'm falling behind on my sweater. At least I'm not in last. That's Lynn but she's off next week so she should catch up to me.

Dad and Lucy are home from Myrtle Beach. We really missed our baby. Ok, we missed dad too😘. We had pizza Saturday and they just left. I'm going to knit a few rows and then bed. Lynn and I had a busy day in the store.

No comments: